Dycor's prosthetic feet are the lightest on the market today.
Significant weight reduction is accomplished with use of a unique patented resin transfer infusion and lightweight polypropylene components. Dycor designers achieve the blend of comfort, balance, and design by successfully combining the technology and application of three critical components:
- Shock and shear absorption
- Flexibility and resiliency
- Versatility and reliability
All Dycor feet include a beige foot shell. Foot shells can be sprayed with Crylon spray paint if you need a different color to accommodate your client. Information needed to process an order for a Dycor foot - please specify the following:
- Right or Left
- Size in Centimeters
- Keel: Soft (S), Medium (M), Firm (F)
Please refer to Keel Deflection Chart*
- Type of foot:
- Weight and K Level
• Single Axis (1A)
• Multi Axis (2A), version AGM or STM
• “K Series”: K1A, K2A,K2U, K3U
• “H Series”: H2A, H2U, H3U also available with vertical Axis Transverse Torque
• Dynamic Response (DR): Specify Uni (1), Bi (2), or Tri (3) Axial
• FDS and LCD specify weight and K level. We do the rest.
* Keel is determined by centimeter and weight of your client. Keel Deflection Chart indicates maximum weight for each size.
Example: 24 cm/maximum weight for a 24 cm is 160 lbs.
If your client is a 24 cm and weighs 173 lbs, he is over the weight limit. However, we can substitute a 25cm or 26 cm keel in a 24 cm shell to accommodate the weight, but the foot will then be considered “custom” and cannot be returned.
Specify Uni (-1), Bi (-2), or Tri (-3) when ordering.